Pre-match interview of Ararat GK Vsevolod Ermakov before the match of UEFA Europa Conference League Qualifying Round 1 2nd leg match vs Hungarian Fehervar FC.
- You performed great in Hungary, are you ready physically to play like that tomorrow?
- It has no relations with being fit. I think, not only myself, but all guys have recovered and ready for tomorrow's match. I hope to perform better than in Hungary.
-Your opinion on the opponent?
- Very good and qualified opponent, they have strong players.
- How real are your chances to qualify?
- 50/50. Everything depends on us now, everything will be decided on the pitch.
- You have played for Shirak for a long period and tomorrow will play at Shirak's stadium. Will it have any influence?
- Not only me played for Shirak, there are players that have been here much longer than me. Fan's support will be very important for us tomorrow.